FREE WHITE PAPER: It’s not just a Name Change, it’s a Game Changer.
Learn how to survive and thrive when pushing the branding reset button:
• Why your staff, members and Board need to be part of the process
• How to work with outside experts to get the quality brand you deserve
• Why you need to build a Brand Strategy before a list of names
• How to do your homework so that you can trademark your new logo
• The steps needed to turn your staff and members into your strongest brand representatives
We’re going to be very, very blunt here. Way too many credit unions have crappy websites, and frankly, we’re tired of it. Potential new members are Googling your credit union and looking at your website. They want to get an idea of what you’re like, and generally pick up your vibe without ever having to travel to a branch or talk to anyone.
If you have a crappy website, it’s costing you a lot of members and a lot of business, and making your marketing much less effective. Fixing a subpar website should be a far higher priority than remodeling or adding another branch, with far greater benefits to your credit union’s brand and membership growth.